What Is Mother Really All About? The Incredible Story Of Motherhood

 I cried a lot when I wrote this story, so read it to the end for the love of your mother.

A mother was sitting next to her sick son's bed and crying.

The angel descended, turned his face towards his mother, and said to her:

O, Mom! I have come from Allah, may He have mercy on you, fulfill one of your wishes, tell me what do you want from him?

The mother turned to the angel and said:

I ask Allah to heal my son. The angel said, "Repent, but will you not?"

The mother replied:

no!

The angel said:

Now this son is healed, but you can ask for sight of your blind eyes.

The mother smiled and said, "You can't feel it!"

Years passed, the son became a great and successful man and the mother would also celebrate her son's successes with love.

The son got married and fell in love with his wife ...

One day the son turned to his mother and said:

Mom!

I can't tell you how, but the real problem is that my wife can't live with you.

The mother turned to her son and said:

No son, I'm going to the old people's place

And I live with my peers and I will be comfortable ...

The mother went out of the house, sat alone, and wept.

The angel came down again and said to his mother:

Growing up seeing what your son did to you?

Repent now?

Want to shave it?

The mother said, "I do not regret it, nor do I shave it. What do you know?"

The angel said:

Yet Allah's mercy is on you and you can hope, now say I know you want to see Allah with your own eyes, right?

Mom said firmly, no! The angel said in amazement, "So what?"

The mother replied:

I ask Allah to make daughter-in-law my good and kind woman and be able to make my son happy because I am no longer there to take care of my son.

Tears flowed from the angel's eyes and two drops of tears fell into his mother's eyes and her eyes saw.

When the mother saw the angel's tears, she asked him:

Angels cry too?

The angel said: Yes!

But she only sheds tears and cries when Allah cries.

The mother asked:

Allah ï·» also cries?

The angel answered:

At that moment, Allah is weeping for His creation, whose name is Mother.

I.e. the mother cries; God is crying too.

No one and nothing can compare to a mother