Young Men and Fire

 It was late at night when the door slammed shut

Young man: Who are you?

Girl: I am, I am a traveler, I have left my friends, I have lost my way, I have no place to spend the night if you give me the night?!

Young man: Come in as soon as you can.

Girl enters the room in fear ...

The boy lights a candle and leaves his bed, telling him to go to bed ...

I would sleep next to the wall on the other side of the room.

The teenager was busy with the book in his hand, but the devil was constantly trying to seduce the girl.

It's young

That's beautiful!

It's a dark night

This is the only room

God knows what is going on in the heart of a young girl Frightened, the girl wrapped herself in a blanket, stared at him, and left him alone to watch the young man's movements.

God forbid that he should have evil intentions and that his honor should not be harmed.

The strange movements of the youth and the strange and strange interaction:

After a while, the young man points a finger at the candle and burns his finger for a few minutes. After a while, he touches the other finger to the candle, until he burns all five fingers until morning.


Girl wonders which of the fairies she came up with at night, and maybe she burns her fingers and performs her special worship.

The frightened traveler was awake till morning

Ah!

Don't go to bed early in the morning and don't go for a walk ...

The teenager burns his fingers and the traveling girl looks at him in amazement In the morning, the young man wrapped his injured hand around the muslin, and asked the girl, "Where is the house?"

After getting the full address, he took the girl home.

The young man returned ...

When the girl arrived home safe and sound, she thanked Allah and was lost in the rivers of thoughts in a wonderful way to the interaction of the young man.

The girl told her story to her parents, but when did her parents accept it?!

Just then they both decided to find out the truth of the story. His father decided to go to the young man's house and prepared himself as a distant traveler and became the young man's guest.

The young man saw that his hand was tied,


His bruised hand injuries have not yet healed.

Last night, the young man asked why he had burned his hand in the morning.

In response, the same young man told his story, that one night I had such a young guest ...

Satan would tempt me to sin, but I soon caught my finger in the fire of the candle and I will remember the fire of Hell.

In order to prevent the devil from forcing me, I burned my fingers till morning, in this way Allah saved me from sin. Praise be to Allah.

The girl's father invited her to his house. The young man accepted the invitation but the young man did not know who the old traveler was.

When he came home, after lying, he proposed marriage to his daughter. The young man accepted.

This is the girl whose fire of love burned her heart on one side and her delicate hand on the other.

The young boy began a life of bliss and happiness.